By using The Flores Group, you are ensured that you have a professional real estate team with your best interests in mind at all times.
1. Pricing Your Property Correctly – Every seller obviously wants to get the most money for his or her home. Ironically, the best way to do this is NOT to list your home at an excessively high price. A high listing price will cause some prospective buyers to lose interest before even seeing your property. Also, it may lead other buyers to expect more than what your home has to offer. As a result, overpriced properties tend to take a longer time to sell, and they typically end up being sold at a lower price.
2. Competitive Market Analysis – We can provide you with the most recent information regarding property sales in your neighborhood & community. This will give you an up-to-date and factually accurate estimate of your property value. No, Zillow is not an accurate or reliable source to find your home’s value.
3. Putting Your Home in the Best Possible Light – We can give you tips and tricks to make your property stand out from the competition. When attempting to sell your home to prospective buyers, it’s important to make your home look as pleasant as possible. Make necessary repairs. Clean. Make sure everything functions and looks presentable. A poorly kept home in need of repairs will surely lower the selling price of your property and will even turn away some buyers. We have checklists available to keep your home on point!
4. Finding Potential Buyers – We actively search for potential buyers for your home. We don’t just rely on the MLS to sell your home. We use our database, local connections & business contacts to search out the perfect buyer for your property.
5. Rights & Responsibilities – Real estate contracts are legally binding documents, and they can often be complex and confusing. Not being aware of the terms in your contract could cost you thousands. We help you know & understand what you are responsible for before signing anything. It’s our job to take the confusion out of the home selling process and simplify it for you.
6. Marketing and Advertising – We are committed to selling your property! We don’t just put a sign in the front yard and pray it sells. We use the latest technology and various forms of social media to promote and advertise your home. We also use professional photos to market our listings, as we know the importance of first impressions online. Buyers will often rule your property in or out within viewing the first 1-3 photos online. Over 90% of home-buyers start their home search online, so it’s extremely important to put your homes best foot forward.